Legend Champion
    F9327469a8930eeff3197801ab878d4f

hey guys i am leaving and closing this account.
    why because i am very busy with my family,gf,studies
    and i said before i am gonna retire my top spot.
    i am not mad or sad or anything else its been 5 years
    and i am addicted to this game lol but now its time to move on.
    i may visit once a month with unregistered name not sure
    want to thanks Michael Nelson for this great server.i made a appreciation video for u i might upload it later.
    oldskool we have been fighting for these last few months for small reasons forgive me as ur little bro.
    cass thanks sis for being a great friend.
    Sln bro thanks for ur help had a amazing time with u :P u still suck at cnb XD but your the best mod.
    bye guys love u all and gonna miss you.

http://www.mediafire.com/?mhnn0mxzn2le8
    here u can download all of my maps
    you can add me on facebook my id is fadi yar khan
    youtube id evilmax2009

about 7 years about 7 years
    Advanced Derbyer

No special goodbye for me? D: we were rivals for that top spot long ago, nah I am joking. Good luck in life angle hope to see you again some day, it was certainly a pleasure playing cnb with you, shame your leaving us you are going to be missed by all. Goodbye Angle D:

about 7 years
    Semi-Pro Crasher

Well, a pic says more than words.. so euhm. Ye i'll see you around maybe in here :) If you're gonna join once in a month or so... And you shouldn't upload your maps bro, the maps are staying in cnb.

You were a great mapper and lag-pitter :) Have fun not playing samp and with your family etc.

Bye D;

about 7 years
    Master Crasher

So long- but make sure you visit us at least in IRC :P

about 7 years
    Semi-Pro Crasher

Bye angel. Always liked to pick on you but no hard feelings, yeah, it's time to move on and I respect your decision. Just hoping that you visit sometimes.

about 7 years
    Rookie Crasher
    5d6999a45b7714d70efb5668e2370412

Very sorry to see you leaving.

Best of luck in the real world. I hear it's nice out there. ;-)

about 7 years
    Veteran Crasher
    908b9c10ddfce5f0765d40d70b3dda7f

Nah no fights lol, maybe some disagreements but that's how it works in the world.

Might catch ya later, have fun.

about 7 years
    Dangerous Exploder

Hate to see you go but i guess we all have to move on with our lives sooner or later. Dont forget to visit us every now and then.

about 7 years
    Pro Burner

Goodbye man, it was nice to fight with you. GG!

about 7 years
    Pro Burner
    E8cb31f4fd84a6f5efdc5e711abd6f4e

I do not like to see you in the process of leaving, but I have nothing to do, all what i want to say that you were a nice guy and I respect you, thank you to all that you did to me, and do not forget to visit us sometimes,have fun whit your life,bye..

about 7 years
    Master Lag Pitter

Oh noo angel :( well... good luck with your life.
    Remember to visit us in irc.. Goodbye dude.

about 7 years
    Very Dangerous Exploder

Aww it's sad to see you go, I loved fighting with you because you're sooo good. It was nice that you put my video into your lag-pit video you made recently. Also congrats Oldskool on having the new highest score!
    Bye Angel! We will all miss you!

about 7 years
    Advanced Derbyer
    67a2882b167afef0640c5a1d680681fd

ohh angel my friend, nice to meet you and good luck !

about 7 years
    Advanced Burner

I feel you man, a year after I got top score on my last two favorite servers I retired. Even though on samp you'll never see the rolling credits or "THE END" you have to know when you've won and when its time to do something else. I guess losing my score was for the best because now I'll NEVER retire from cnb. lol peace

about 7 years
    Rookie Lag Pitter

:(

about 7 years
    Master Smasher
    0f934703525a9d8ee2e08a60fcef7d50

Goodbye dude :(

about 7 years
Back