Rookie Lag Pitter

well there s hacker register play some away some not some want to play but a hacker is there with a nice ban for u but they don't lison ./AWAY NEXT TIME ./AWAY U FUCKING BITCH FAG BAG OF CUM !!!! well can u have no more DUM AS who don't know how to do /afk most people are /afk to get the hack to get off but some little kid here think its funny to play and give the HACKER a good time so make a KIK count only regist players can use !!!! or a few picked i am sick of wait 3 hourer sfor a hacker to get off !!!! piss off west cost rp to Dum fuck admin ban me his answer on there form ' opps' my answer FK YOUR SERVER

NEXT thing i would like can i be a trail admin i u like me keep me if u don't take me off simply i will not abuses my power just want to play on my weekends !

about 7 years about 7 years
    Pro Burner

Let me ask, you got banned by a hacker after he pissed ppl off with his hax and bans certain ppl, right?

You are not forever alone with this. I also want to play in the weekends and evenings but NOOOO... fucking hackers ban me over and over again. Im already out of ban appeals and sometimes i wish to be one of the staff too but this never happens to me, nor to you ali.

It really sux and someday if this keeps going on, the game is dead. Dead servers will rise up in the amount which the other new players avoid the empty places even more. And people who gets tired of this drama will retire and ... you know this already.

about 7 years
    Pro Burner

By the way, yesrerday there were 6 attempts of getting banned, i could get away by 5 times out of it with away button but THIS is not normal. The other people were unaffected but why me?

about 7 years
    Master Crasher

dude, chill. i honhestly understand, how frustrating it is to get banned unfairly. Note, that according to renegade (check the news), AC system is greatly improved and that should mean- way less unfair bans

about 7 years
    Pro Burner

I hope there is an anticheat with cleo or sobeit protection. it s the best way to get those noobs away.

about 7 years
    Master Crasher

oh, one more thing:
    reason, why hackers cause so much damage as they do, is that YOU people shout it out in main chat. "OMG! HACKERS! BAN THEM!"
    Even messages like this will cause hackers to be more cautious with hacking wich makes us harder to ban them, but best part is- when you see admin/mod join (or is it really just in my case), you TELL the hackers, that staff member is online, wich is literally warning them.

about 7 years
    Pro Burner

Meelis.
    You must have it easy.
    You got the power to enforce the rules.
    We dont.
    Nowadays random people just join in,
    Pushing some buttons in a crowd.
    Everyone gets banned.
    Without any warnings people fly away.
    No one knows who that was.
    after six people getting banished,
    People start knowing.
    To prevent the destruction of the game, coming for help is way too late.
    Because, there is no one who can be there to ban that hacker.
    Until any of the staffs came, that hacker is gone when the server is already empty.

about 7 years
    Master Smasher
    0f934703525a9d8ee2e08a60fcef7d50

dammn noobs banned me 29 times now dammnit (wtf)
    :( ????

about 7 years
    Semi-Pro Crasher

Meelis13
    oh, one more thing:
    reason, why hackers cause so much damage as they do, is that YOU people shout it out in main chat. "OMG! HACKERS! BAN THEM!"
    Even messages like this will cause hackers to be more cautious with hacking wich makes us harder to ban them, but best part is- when you see admin/mod join (or is it really just in my case), you TELL the hackers, that staff member is online, wich is literally warning them.

We shout it to warn others and we hope when we say: "id x is hacker" that you spectate him and ban probably. We know /report doesn't do something, it doesn't help. That's why we shout it.

kleinY
    I hope there is an anticheat with cleo or sobeit protection. it s the best way to get those noobs away.

I dunno what the anticheat will include in 3.16 but i bet it doesn't have this:

kleinY
    Meelis.
    You must have it easy.
    We dont.
    Everyone gets banned.
    People start knowing.
    Until any of the staffs came, that hacker is gone when the server is already empty.

Ye, nice said.

about 7 years
    Rookie Lag Pitter

I rested my case...:/

about 7 years
    Master Crasher

kleinY
    Meelis.
    You must have it easy.
    We dont.
    Everyone gets banned.
    People start knowing.

look, i wasnt always staff member- thats for most of my time in CnB, so really- i do know that feeling and i do know the rage of not being able to do anything about it- go ahead, look topics in history, i believe you should find more than one topic like this
    MichaelBelgium
    We shout it to warn others and we hope when we say: "id x is hacker" that you spectate him and ban probably. We know /report doesn't do something, it doesn't help. That's why we shout it.

currently yes, /report doesnt do much if there isnt staff member online and it will stay like this til echo is back up, but i still strongly reccommend using /report first and IF there is NO response at all, i guess only then its ok to shout, but ALWAYS do /report first, because you never know if there is undercover staff member or not. Staff members are more likely to watch reports at any given time than main chat.
    One more reason: shouting that there is hacker in main chat does not solve anything, with worst case scenario being that you draw his/her attention to yourself and get yourself banned+ making hacker EXTREMELY cautious about staff presence (including new players joining), making staff members much harder to ban him/her and to be honhest- it is also the most likely scenario in those cases. Also, its highly annoying of someone shouting IN MAIN CHAT that there is hacker online- its also one of the reasons im less online right now: too many people just shout that in main chat.
    Also, PLEASE be patient after the reports- in some cases its very difficult to determine, if its lag or hacking or if (s)he is doing anything at all- i mean you wouldnt want to get banned just because you lag, would you?
    and once more- NEVER shout in main chat like this: "*insert name* is hacking! *insert staff member name* ban him/her!". this kind of shouting is about 100 times worse than shouting hacker alert

about 7 years
    Rookie Lag Pitter

I get it :)

about 7 years
Back